- Here is the PS3 cover for THQ WWE Legends of Wrestlemania video game, which will be released in March prior to the big Wrestlemania 25 event in Houston, Texas.
- “WWE Legends of WrestleMania enables gamers of yesterday and today to compete in classic feuds, create history of their own and secure a spot in the WWE Hall of Fame. It’s time to relive, rewrite or redefine the greatest moments in WWE history!”
- So far, going by the trailer and adverts, the following wrestlers and alumni will be on the game in some form:
Andre the Giant
The Ultimate Warrior
- The game will feature three modes: Relive, Rewrite, and Redefine. In Relive, the player will be able to play as a legend that won a match over a certain wrestler. Rewrite will allow the player to play as the loser of a certain historic match in order to “rewrite” history. The player in this mode will be able to watch a recap of the history of certain wrestlers, a recap of their feud, and a recap of their match at WrestleMania. In this mode, the player has to complete certain objectives, besides winning the match. In Redefine, the player will be able to choose any wrestler to play as and the ability to change the match type; as of January 2009, the steel cage match is the only match type announced.
- The rumor doing the rounds is that you can transfer saved wrestlers between Smackdown vs Raw 2009 and Legends of Wrestlemania, although this has not been announced to the press by THQ.
- Here is he trailer for those that missed it:
Category: Wrestling News |