- This week’s episode of WWE Raw drew a 3.1 cable rating on the USA Network, with 4.5 million viewers.
- We reported last week that TNA had signed Scorpio “Mason Andrews” Sky to a deal. Obviously that was not the case as he appeared on WWE Raw as Harold, in the anger management skits. It turns out Sky was offered a contract by TNA, but turned it down for the WWE gig, which also included a off air tryout. It’s not clear whether he impressed WWE or whether he’s burned his bridges with TNA by rejecting their offer.
- Since blading in WWE is banned it’s not clear whether CM Punk was busted hardway during his match with Jerry Lawler on Raw, or whether he did actually cut himself deliberately. There has been no backstage heat, so this would suggest it was a legit injury, but it could also mean that Punk has a lot more power and respect backstage than first thought. Some top guys can get away with blading in important matches or when it’s logical, but that was thought to be reserved for the likes of Triple H and The Undertaker.
The company has fazed the practice out over the years because it can’t risk bad press about the possible spreading of blood diseases like Hepatitis C. The incident is particularly interesting considering it’s the PG Era and Linda is running for Senate.
- It would appear from a recent Tweet by Lilian Garcia that the Undertaker and Michelle McCool are now parents. Garcia wrote:
“Congrats @McCoolMichelleL & Taker! Soooooo happy 2 hear about ur new bundle of joy!!! #BestWishes!! )”
- Here is a picture of Brodus Clay in the upcoming WWE Studios/Pathe horror film No One Lives:
A ruthless criminal gang takes a young couple hostage and goes to ground in an abandoned house in the middle of nowhere. When the captive girl is killed, the tables are unexpectedly turned. The gang finds itself outsmarted by an urbane and seasoned killer determined to ensure that no one lives.
It will be interesting to see how much play the film gets on WWE TV considering their PG.
Category: Wrestling News | Tags: Mason Andrews