Last night’s Raw from Pittsburgh saw Paul Heyman confront Triple H with a lawsuit, stating Brock Lesnar‘s contract was breached…John Laurinaitis fired the Big Show, and the WWE Board revealed Laurinaitis will be terminated if he loses to Cena at WWE Over the Limit.
- Paul Heyman delivered Brock Lesnar’s lawsuit to Triple H. Things get physical, but the Game stops himself before more lawsuits can be filed.
- Beth Phoenix def. Alicia Fox. Layla then came for the save before Phoenix could do anymore damage.
- Kane def. Big Show after John Laurinaitis distracted him by asking for an apology. Although Show eventually obliged, Johnny still sent him packing.
- John Cena reveals the WWE Board’s plans to fire John Laurinaitis if he loses at the PPV.
- After Raw went off the air CM Punk defeated Chris Jericho, and John Cena, Sheamus & Randy Orton defeated Kane, Lord Tensai & Dolph Ziggler, after Cena pinned Ziggler.
- The Big Show’s firing is simply a storyline. It’s likely he’ll be back after Over The Limit if John Cena wins.
Category: TV and PPV, Wrestling News |